Friday, April 1, 2011

March mosaic

Hi! Today I have done something I had never did before, but always wanted to. :) I've made a month mosaic. It is the first day of April today and we can say "Bye March!". This is my "bye" to March - short review of what have been done/seen/visited etc.

There are few pictures in my mosaic that I need to explain, because I didn't write about that in my blog. I mean middle pictures from the 1st and 3d row. They were taken on the 8th of March (International Women's Day) during our lovely visit to Kiev Pechersk Lavra - famous and one of the largest Ukrainian male monasteries, nice quiet place. Its history began in the early 11th century. I like to visit this place and I'd better write another post about it and show you more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment