Sunday, June 17, 2012

Potholder

Last week I was reading blog buzz as usual and suddenly came across this post. I needed only one look to understand that I'm going to make this immediately.
The tutorial is super easy and you can find it here.
This potholder is fun too make and good to decorate and use. Also it is a good opportunity to use yarn leftovers form other projects, because it's quite small and you don't need a lot of yarn.
I had some green and white yarn leftovers, so the yarn was found, as well as the occasion - my mom had a birthday last week and she adores green color right at the moment, so it could be a perfect present for her. Just about half an hour and the potholder was ready to use and make the eyes happy of bright colors. Mom was happy too and now is enjoying a color therapy on her kitchen.
Wish you to have a peaceful Sunday evening! Will be back soon with bunch of another news.

1 comment: